Early Bird Rates Maintained – Registration Deadline 21 August 2018
A high number of early payments has enabled us to maintain our ‘early bird’ prices for the remainder of the registration period. Delegates who were charged the higher amount will be reimbursed.
Thank you to all those who paid early and who made this possible!
Nonetheless, we urge all delegates to pay in advance in order to secure their registration as we have to end registration in August.
Please note the upcoming dates and deadlines
1. Sunday 22 July 2018 – conference accommodation booking deadline.
2. Tuesday 21 August 2018 – ALL pre-registration closes.
After these dates delegates will not be able to book conference accommodation. Delegates with a pre-approved exemption will be able to register in person on the first day of the Conference.
How to Pay
The conference price breakdown can be found here. Please choose the price category that best applies to you, and use the ASAUK 2018 Online Shop to make your payment: https://shop.bham.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/college-of-arts-law/school-of-history-cultures/asauk-2018
– The payment system will require your conference organisation system ID number, if you have not yet registered with our conference organisation system, please see instructions here: how to register
– A new login must be created to use the Online Shop.
– Becoming an ASAUK member before the conference is a more cost-effective option. For more information on becoming a member, including the benefits, please follow this link:
Visa Information for non EU or EEA Delegates
For further information and details on how to obtain a letter of invitation, please visit the visa information page on the ASAUK website. http://www.asauk.net/visa-information/