STREAM: The Politics of Development in Africa
This stream invites papers and panels which explore the impact of politics – broadly defined – on, and in, African states and societies. Panels may include examination of:
– Democracy, participation and elections
– Authoritarian rule and the ‘developmental state’
– Leadership and political settlements
– The politics of the ‘everyday’
– Donors, aid and the international politics of development
If you have any queries or suggestions please contact Jonathan Fisher (email@example.com). For papers please await the official call for papers, which is expected in September 2017.